On Monday, Kevin was planning on mowing the lawn when he got home from work. So, I decided to make us dinner while he cleaned up the yard. As I pulled out the chicken and started clanking pots and pans, he commented that 'his dinner better be hot and ready when he came back in from working'. And as he walked out the back door, he smiled back at me and added in a deep southern drawl, "and you might as well take your shoes off too".
Barefoot and pregnant? Smug little ass laughed all the way to the back yard.
I should have spit in his chicken.
3 comments:
serious red neck!!! who woulda thought the chitown boy woulda been the redneck of the Wisconsin love story haha...love ya guys
That's hilarious...I'm still smiling!!! I love rednecks...oh wait, I am a redneck from t-go!
haha kevin.... you are so strange sometimes... but i seriously could picture that exact situation happening and seeing kevin's extremely proud-of-himself, 10-year-old, squinty grin as he walked outside. haha oooh man you 2 are gonna be some silly, red neck parents!
Post a Comment