Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We'll finish it tomorrow....

Only pretty soon there is no tomorrow! Kevin and I are challenging ourselves each day to finish our tasks and leave the house in order. Open and sort any mail, fold laundry the minute it's dry, no dirty dishes in the sink. Because we are realizing that pretty soon, "tomorrow" might be too late if we're having a baby!

Last Saturday marked 36 weeks for Baby McLaughlin. She is getting very big...and so is her mommy. We have one more ultrasound on Thursday to double check everything and then I guess it's fair game after 37 weeks! We'll see when she arrives! I am voting the week of Aug 30 - Sept 5. What's your vote?

We have three names picked out, each paired with a middle name. We hope to decide on one for sure as soon as we meet her. Our video camera will arrive tomorrow so we'll have some video of the completed nursery very shortly. We'll keep you posted!

(WARNING... scrolling down will require you to see one very large and very white belly!!!)


2 comments:

Marisa said...

You are so cute...I cannot wait to meet her and hear all about your delivery!!!

Jennifer Hock said...

Oh my gosh, you are ALL baby! I am so happy for you guys... hang in there.. it's almost time! (P.S. I remember posting my 38 week pics literally the day I went to the hospital!)