Wednesday, September 2, 2009

After Sept 12???

Dear Baby Poll Voters,

Whomever is voting for after Sept 12 for this little girl's due date is just pure evil! The 2 of you, when I find out who you are, are in big trouble! While I have enjoyed being pregnant, we are too excited to meet her to wait much longer. And life it getting pretty difficult to maneuver these days. Sept 11 is my last day at work regardless, but let's hope she makes her appearance prior to the 12th!

:)

One very anxious Mommy

1 comment:

Marisa said...

It wasn't me!!! I still have 3 days for my vote to count!!!
Can't wait to hear from you. By the way, you still look as though you're just carrying a ball up front.
Good Luck Honey~
P.S. Koodos on getting the baby book started...that's on my to do list in the next 100 days before #2 arrives. (and that's for Evelyns, not this baby!)