08:58 am
9 lbs, 1 oz
20.5 inches long
We are so happy to finally have our baby girl! She is named after her two grandma's. Rae is my mom's middle name and Elizabeth is Annie's middle name. I'm sure she will learn a ton from both of those very special ladies.





These are Raegan's footprints stamped onto a hat for Daddy!
+011.jpg)
Yesterday Kevin went across the street to Portillo's to get me a piece of chocolate cake. Look what he got for Raegan! Happy Birthday Baby! While we couldn't light it in the hospital, we did sing her Happy Birthday.
2 comments:
Hey kev and Er!
I Just heard congratulations!! YOu have no idea how excited I am to see baby Rae. But just a little side note, yesterday I was preaching at the All-School Mass at my school and at one point I ask people to raise their hand if they remembered what they were doing on Sept. 11th. Well my mom happened to look at her watch and she said it was around 8:50. Creepy huh? Also after the preaching was over I thought to myself wouldn't it be interesting if Baby rae was born today? Can't wait to see you guys!
<3 Colleen :)
So adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment