.jpg)
Quinn and Raegan got to meet for the first time. Quinn was very inquisitive and liked watching and listening to the new little baby. His new trick is pounding on things so we had to teach him to touch the baby gently. He did very well! Here are the two sized up side by side!
.jpg)
Baby Quinn is 10 months old and a rock star crawler! He is also a super drooler with his 6 teeth! I cleaned all my floors knowing he'd be crawling...looks like I shouldn't have bothered. He drooled all over the floors and then wiped them clean with his pants as he scooted around. He took extra special care in the corners, cleaning them with his mommy's toothbrush. Not a bad deal, I got clean floors and Autumn got a new toothbrush!
.jpg)
On Sunday we went to Geobbert's Pumpkin Patch! While the kids weren't quite big enough to run around, we enjoyed a little lunch and all the fall festivities.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here we are last year at the pumpkin patch. We are thrilled to be back this year as a family and can't wait to see Raegan standing on her own next year and see how tall she is!
.jpg)
And mommy and daddy rode the camel!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh, she is SO SO SO cute! I can't wait to meet her! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment