Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 states in 4 days. What a road trip! We started off passing through Indiana on our way to Michigan for Thanksgiving Day with Kevin's family. We had an incredible feast!



Here is Raegan getting a football lesson from Uncle Joe before bed.



And it could never be Thanksgiving without a serving of leftover turkey sandwhiches before bed. Here is Daddy's "thanksgiving on a bun" complete with cranberry sauce. Gross.



Then it was back to Illinois on Friday, and onwards to Wisconsin for Saturday and Sunday. We helped my sister on her new house and enjoyed our 3rd Thanksgiving meal on Sunday with my family.

Never thought I would say it, but I am "turkeyed" out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What nothing about galloping!? I thought that would have been blog worthy haha...it was great weekend, can't wait to see you guys on the 20th when Im a college grad!!

Marisa said...

Your first holiday with Raegan!!! So fun...you guys are troopers for traveling so much :)