Here we are picking out our very first Christmas tree as a family! Raegan was all bundled up for the trip, but fell asleep in the car and missed out of the choosing. We didn't go far, just a mile down the road to a church parking lot to pick out our tree. I'd like to think that next year we can go to a farm and cut one down ourselves, but really who am I kidding. I'm lucky just to get a shower most days, so cutting down our own tree seems like a lofty goal. Who knows, we'll see!
And here's a tip to next year's self: If you say to yourself "that will fit right?" Go one size smaller. Because if you can fit an 8 foot tree under your lofted ceiling, it will also stick half way out into your living room! We have the fattest tree ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment