Saturday, March 20, 2010

10 years, 4 states, no kids....one weekend

Of girl fun. Last weekend I spent some time in Green Bay with my college roommates. We try to get together a couple times a year, and this weekend we traveled to Green Bay, WI to meet the newest addition to our growing family. Larz! Marisa had a 2nd child in December and it was time to properly welcome him. Okay, we also wanted to gossip and drink... ;) But Larz didn't mind.

We've come a long way from 42 N. Park. We had lunch at a bistro instead of Pop's Club. Drank wine from a glass, not beer from a plastic cup. Traded in the compact hand-me-down car for an SVU with a carseat. Maybe we've added a few pounds for babies and a few more smile lines across our brows, but they're worth it. When we get together it's like we never left. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

Sorry I didn't text back earlier...was in the car. We actually lived at 42 N. Park St. :)
Love the St. Pat's Day pics of Reagan!