Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Peanut!!!

9.11.10

Really, truly, today is Tuesday, April 12, 2011, but can't we pretend that it didn't take me 7 months to get these photos posted? I've been running after a toddler since September and the thought of sorting through 759 photos was too overwhelming.

Well, here they are! The best 30 or so I could decide on. We had a wonderful 1st Birthday party for Raegan. Since we've called her Peanut since birth, we went with a circus theme.

Happy 1st Birthday Peanut!




























4 comments:

Siri said...

Oh my god this is adorable. The beer and burgers we threw together for his first (and second) is not looking so good anymore...

Happy 1st (plus 7 months)!!

Jennifer Hock said...

so cute!!!! Erin, you are becoming quite the photographer!

Siri, don't feel bad... we did pizza :)

Anonymous said...

Holy crapola Martha....loved all the decor, and very nice pics to capture a truly special day!

ps Kevin will do anything won't he(ie clown nose)?

Heather said...

Ummm, that was me above Erin (Square). Didn't want my post to look like I might be a creeper :) Jeeze, this is some serious stuff!