Last recap and I'M DONE! Here is a brief update to Part I of the mass recap. It runs from January to May. Hopefully I will keep up with the posts from here on out! Our new computer is up and running, photos transferred and is lighting fast. (yeah...I'm sticking with that excuse)
January 1, 2011
Raegan falls for Bucky Badger. Hard. The Badgers made it all the way to Pasedena for the Rose Bowl this year. We had a small group of friends over to watch the game. I made Badger cookies and a Badger Cake. It was all down hill from there.....
January 19, 2011
My Grandpa got me this outfit for my 1st Birthday. He picked out the pants all by himself. Miss Sue found a nice shirt, my mom tossed in a hairbow, and voila! One pretty cute little outfit.
January 23, 2011 Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
Another batch of cookies, another hairbow. All in a day's work.
Feb 2, 2011
Blizzaster, SnowMaggeddon, Snowpocalypse, Snowtorious BIG
![]() |
| "uh momma, I don't think we're getting out of here" |
March 3, 2011
Thankfully, less than a month after the blizzard, Kevin and I went on vacation for 5 nights in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It was heaven.
Easter 2011
| Dying Easter Eggs with Gran |
| "Rockin" Easter Egg Hunt with Auntie Autumn and Quinn |
| It wasn't me, it was the Easter Bunny! |
| I found one! |
May 2011
Here's a bathtub picture just for embarrassment later. Age 20 months.
Mother's Day 2011
| Happy Mother's Day Momma! |
Today I completed a 5K Run/Walk with a few of the Dinner Club mommies. We had a great time. Thanks Annie and Jim for coming up for a BBQ after!!!
Kassie's College Graduation - UW Madison May 2011
| The Nitty Gritty is starting them a little young these days! |
| This is Justin Bieber. He is not Kassie's Boyfriend. |
Playgroup
I have been blessed to find the most wonderful group of mommy friends. Raegan belongs to a playgroup that meets every Wednesday morning. We rotate homes and hosting activities for our 5, now 6, and soon to be 7 children. Here are some of the little ones watching the ducks that wandered through our yard this spring.
May 2011 - Age 20 months
Just for kicks....












No comments:
Post a Comment