Friday, December 23, 2011

My Christmas Pot

Last year I got a furnace for Christmas.   I wanted a Le Creuset French Oven.  I got a furnace.

This year, Daddy and Raegan went shopping one day when I was working.   When I got home our conversation went something like this.

Mommy:   Raegan, what did you and Daddy buy me for Christmas?
Raegan:  A box.
Mommy:   What kind of box?
Raegan:  A Christmas Box.
Mommy:  Where did you get it?
Raegan:  The 'puter store.

Hmmm....

2 weeks later, she and I were finishing up shopping.   We pulled into the Macy's parking lot.

Raegan:   I go to this store with Daddy!
Mommy:   What?  When?
Raegan:   We ride the escalator.
Mommy:   What did you buy here?
Raegan:   A pot.  (pronounced very much like box)
Mommy:   What color pot?
Raegan:   A red one.   A Christmas Pot!

Merry Christmas to Me.   I am a lucky girl to have 3 very nice Christmas gifts.  

My daughter.
My husband.
And my Christmas Pot.

2 comments:

Katie Mikols said...

You are hilarious with your snooping!!!

Brian Meyers said...

It's a disease...she's had it since birth. She has now passed on to her daughter.