Dear Raegan,
Below is an email between your Grandma Golden and I after Daddy snapped a picture of you cleaning and doing some repairs on your kitchen. You are a lot like Mommy and Grandma. :)
Mommy to Grandma:
It's not good enough to just clean the front of the kitchen, you need to get in behind all the appliances. And I love that she has her tool box at her feet as well, making any necessary repairs.
I hope she makes you and her Great Grandpa Gunvalson very proud. :)
Response from Grandma:
Exactly! Proud indeed! You should pull out your appliances once or twice a year. It really keeps the kitchen cleaner and makes it smell better.
Please tell her that before she unscrews the place on the back of the refrigerator to clean the fan blades, she needs to unplug the refrigerator. You do not want the blade to start spinning while she is cleaning if off.
Her Great Grandpa and Grandma Gunvalson would both be proud. I think Grandma was the one that wanted every corner cleaned. Grandpa was the one that did that kind of cleaning.
Please tell her that before she unscrews the place on the back of the refrigerator to clean the fan blades, she needs to unplug the refrigerator. You do not want the blade to start spinning while she is cleaning if off.
Her Great Grandpa and Grandma Gunvalson would both be proud. I think Grandma was the one that wanted every corner cleaned. Grandpa was the one that did that kind of cleaning.
No comments:
Post a Comment