We tried out soccer this summer.
I use the term tried because you were really excited at first, but I'll be honest, it didn't go very well.
You did a great job!!! And I really enjoyed watching your skills improve, but you just weren't that into it.
I use the term class because that's what you called it. We've taken music class, art class, and a few other classes. So, you tacked on the class part. We both had a hard time using the term coach. That's a new one for me.
We'll try again.

I use the term tried because you were really excited at first, but I'll be honest, it didn't go very well.
You did a great job!!! And I really enjoyed watching your skills improve, but you just weren't that into it.
I use the term class because that's what you called it. We've taken music class, art class, and a few other classes. So, you tacked on the class part. We both had a hard time using the term coach. That's a new one for me.
We'll try again.


No comments:
Post a Comment