Thursday, January 17, 2013
MOM!!!!!
This morning I was awakened by a little girl standing at the side of my bed yelling, MOM!!!! That will startle you awake. She was holding at least 5 dolls in her arms. She offered Baby LuLu to me to snuggle and climbed into my bed with me.
She then pronounce that she would never put any of her dolls away "when she was a grown up." That she would "keep them out for her baby sister and baby brother to use." I reminded her that she doesn't have a brother or sister right now.
She replied:
"That's okay, God will put them in your tummy. Well, maybe not a brother and sister at the same time.... OR [excitedly] all of them at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ALL at the same time??? That would startle anyone awake.
But I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this post! Thanks for sharing such a sweet conversation between you and Raegan!
Post a Comment