Friday, January 1, 2010

A visit from the Goldens!

My brother and his family arrived last Tuesday for a visit in Wisconsin. We were so happy to get to spend a little time with them. It was a short visit, but a great way to finish off 2009.

The girls are getting soooo big!


Kaelyn came into our bedroom on Wednesday morning to meet Raegan. Kevin, Raegan, Kaelyn and I all sat on the bed and had a little visit. After meeting the baby, Kaelyn, sitting on her knees, strained her neck to look into the pack 'n play next to our bed. "Where's the other one?" she asked. "The other one".....I can't even comprehend having another one still sleeping....

(I think she was referring to baby Quinn and thought they would both be sleeping at Grandma's house).



We spent Wednesday at my Dad's house and took a spin on the 6 wheeler with Grandpa. The girls brought their winter clothes, but there isn't nearly this much snow at the Oregon coast.


Chris and Amanda

We also celebrated my Grandma's 94th birthday and Autumn's 28th birthday. Happy Birthday ladies!!!

4 generations of "Goldens"

Just for fun...

No comments: