Monday, January 4, 2010

January 2010

2010 is off to a great start. Raegan is almost 4 months old and contiues to be the best baby. She is very well behaved, rarely cries and is always happy and smiling. Her hair has shot out of her head over the last week and is getting "long". It remains light colored for now and her eyes remain blue. She has also discovered her feet and grabs onto them constantly (thus making diaper changes much more difficult these days).

And...it's official. I have the cutest baby ever. Sorry to all the other moms out there....I got a memo.... mine's the cutest. See below. :)






Another new discovery is sure to make 2010 much easier. (All you blogger's out there will find this amusing).
Tonight while complaining to Kevin about editing the blog, I pointed out that there must be a better way to post photos and commentary than editing the html. I asked him to dig around on the website and figure out why it wasn't more user friendly. After 2 seconds on the computer he pointed out the "compose" button on the posting page and voila!! After 2.5 years of posting under the html area, I now make my posts the same way I'm sure most of you do. Who knew I was doing it wrong all this time. Thanks for the heads up people!

2 comments:

Jennifer Hock said...

I will give you that she definately is CUTE!!!! :)

Kassie McLaughlin said...

aaaaw!! look at that little nakie butt!! i love her :)