It's 5:11 am and I'm awake. Awake and hungry. Awake and eating an english muffin and a snack size KitKat (nice.) Awake because you won't stay asleep. I've been awake at 1:17 and 3:45 and now it's 5:11. That's still the middle of the night for this this ER nurse. NOT time for little girls to be awake. Your dad is with you now so I can make something to eat. Rocking you back to sleep. For a week, you've cried in your crib until I go in there. Then you smile and giggle. Are you hungry? Poopy? Are you just playing? What happened to the baby I would brag about who was an olympic sleeper? Karma?
Help. I seemed to have misplaced my instruction manual.
1 comment:
ooh, that sucks. what does she weigh? have you asked the pediatrician and/or are you okay with the cry it out theory? K was around the same age when we let her just start crying it out.... so painful at first, but eventually good :)
Post a Comment