Monday, February 15, 2010

Hockey



A few weeks back, Raegan and I joined our friend Ms. Laura for an early morning visit to the ice arena. Daddy and Mr. Mark play hockey on Tuesday mornings with other Daddy's from work. It's been about 3 years now, and I'd never gone, so I took Raegan in her jammies and we bundled up for the 6am game. I use the word "game" fairly lightly as they don't keep score and there are very few fights. Okay, none really.

Last year Kevin was voted most improved player! I think that's a compliment? Mark has been playing since he was very small, and while he's from Buffalo, Kevin says when it comes to skating he's practically Canadian. Mark and Laura will be welcoming their son in early April. We expect the little guy might come out with skates on! Ouch?

1 comment:

Laura Bednasz said...

Ouch is right Erin !