Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 months old

Raegan is now 6 months old. Wow, I can't even remember her as an infant. She continues to grow like a weed and has become such a big girl. And by big, I me tall.... Top of the charts!

Here are the stats:

Height: 27.5 inches (97th%)
Weight: 16lbs 1 1/4oz (50-75th%)

Fun facts:
- #1 Favorite thing? Your Daddy. You like me, but you LOVE your Daddy. I do to. :)
- You love Sofie your new giraffe. So what if I paid $20 for a glorified rubber dog toy. You like it.
-You are a rolling machine! I can't leave you alone for a minute because you'll be 8 feet from wherever I put you down! You can also spin yourself around 360 degrees on your tummy reaching for your toys.
- You sit up like a champ. No assistance needed. We have a few tumbles if the toy you want is too far from your reach, but you're doing great!
- You are starting to pull your knees up under you while on your tummy. Time to babyproof!
- You love looking at your hands and watching them open and close. Fascinating.
- You've also mastered patting the ground or any flat surface. Not banging, but gently patting your right hand.
- You love chewing on any toy, hand, finger, blanket, etc that you can find.
- You can talk! Just recently your vocalizations took form and now you use lots of consonants. You're favorites right now are "a da" and "da da". (see above....)
- No teeth yet, but I have to imagine they are coming.
- You are practicing eating! And getting better every day. Not sure that you have a favorite yet, but we'll see.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Siri said...

All babies love Sofie! The French know how to make toys, I guess. Expensive ones. Happy 6 month birthday little lady!