Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Girl Food!!!

Just shy of Raegan's 6 month birthday, we started her on rice cereal. Nothing like iron fortified breastmilk paste for your first ever experience with food. But don't worry Baby Girl, the best is yet to come. Pretty soon you'll get boursin potatoes, filet mignon, cedar baked salmon, macaroni and cheese, kitkats, and cheese curds from the Nitty Gritty like any good WI girl should have.
Oh...and Coldstone.




Since then we've moved on to oatmeal cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, pears, and bananas. I think apples next.

More peas please!
***WARNING***
Not for the weak stomach
Unfortunately, with food going in one end, there is a big change in what comes out the other end. Last week 5 minutes before leaving for DayCare, there was a FOUL odor coming from my little one. We had already had one heck of a morning getting mommy ready for work and had no time to spare. As I took off Raegan's jeans to change her diaper I found a GIANT poop explosion. She was covered. Literally. There was no way I could get her onsies off without coating her head and face in poop. So I did what any resourceful ER nurse would do. I grabbed my trauma sheers and cut her shirt off. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: