Wednesday, May 26, 2010

That's it I'm calling Violet...(aka if I only had a cleaning lady)

Dear people who lived here before us,

Last week we saw a few ants (eew gross) on the floor near the fridge and decided we'd better pull it out and check to see if anything was under there. We found:

1 dog bone
1 racketball
1 lighter
7 cherriors
1 children's playing card
5 lbs of dirt
29 pieces of dry dog food and
a dust bunny named Arthur
That is disgusting. And we don't even have a dog.


Dear myself in 2007,
Shame on you for not pulling out the fridge when you moved into this dirty, dirty house when you bought it. What were you thinking? The house was filthy when you moved in and you've been finding "surprises" from the previous owner's all along. Shame on you. You're cleaner than that.

Dear Mom,
I'm sorry for not pulling out my fridge and appopriately cleaning behind it in 2 1/2 years ago. I know better. You taught me better. But look how nice it looks now! I guess I should do the stove too, huh.

Love,
Erin

2 comments:

Jennifer Hock said...

Don't beat yourself up too bad. No matter how you slice the pie, it's still cleaner than every place you lived in college :)

Jennifer Hock said...

Oh, and don't look behind my fridge. Good Lord knows I haven't...