Monday, May 31, 2010

Mishmosh May

After 3 years my Mom and Dad finally turned under the weed infested back flowerbed and planted new shrubs with nice brown mulch.  My Mommy doesn't like me to get dirty, so mostly I just supervised.



My mom said I was too busy and too big for my blue bathtub.  Something about getting into trouble.  So I started taking baths in the big girl bathtub.  I love it!















My Aunt Kassie came home from Spain and boy did I miss her.  She has the prettiest eyes and the biggest hair!!!   She brought me this great Flamenco dress and I can't wait to wear it.

We celebrated Mother's Day with my family is Wisconsin.  Happy Mother's Day to Grandma, Mommy, and Aunty Autumn!

My Mom threw a party for my Dad's birthday but was too busy to take any pictures.  So here is are the cupcakes she made.  Note that I did not get any.

For Memorial Day, I went to my first PARADE!! We had a great time with our friends the Joseph's.   Until it rained.  We walked home laughing all the way as we got poured on!



1 comment:

Jennifer Hock said...

OMG so cute! I can't wait to see her!