Here she is: 9 months old.
18lbs 1 3/4 oz (25-50th percentile)
28 1/2 inches (70-90th percentile)
6 teeth
And you get into EVERYTHING!! You can now crawl and your hands and knees for short distances while playing with your toys, but you still prefer military crawling as your mode of transportation. Thank you for drying the kitchen floor with your belly this morning as I scrubbed off the bananas you didn't eat for breakfast.
You are a great clapper. Waving goodbye is 50/50. But your new trick is "high five"! Daddy taught you that this week and you are super duper at it. We've also been working on sharing -you readily pass objects back and forth to someone. You can also put items into and out of a container. You're a genious.
Our favorite however is the "cheese face". Very much like your cousin Payton and in honor of your Mother's favorite state if we say "cheese", you tip up your chin, squint your eyes and smile the most rediculous toothy grin. It's a riot.
You can now transfer yourself from lying to sitting, and pull yourself up on items around the house. Your favorite is the inside of the refigerator. Which I find amusing because you hate eating. Who hates eating? But we continue to work on increasing the volume of food you eat every day.
The most recent issue is your full blown nursing strike that started last Sunday. I was going to write a blog post just about that, but I can't even talk about it right now. It's pretty frustrating.
But we love you anyway. And always....
Gotta go...you are still crying upstairs going down for your nap. $10 says you're standing in your crib and can't get back down. I'll be right there...

2 comments:
I love reading your posts...they're so "from a mommy" point of view! She's just a beauty.
Little Miss Raegan, you are not so little anymore! We can't wait to see you in July!
Post a Comment