Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Jumble of June

Blogging in the summer gets a little tricky.... seems like there is never enough time. So here is Raegan's quick recap of what we've been up to.

In June I learned to crawl.  On my hands and knees!  I can no longer be contained and I HATE my exersaucer.  Unless I am crawling in it and around it.  My mommy finally packed it up last weekend so I am FREE!!!


My Mommy turned 31 in June and we celebrated with a cookout with my Grandpa at Miss Sue's house. 

My Grandpa also had my high chair ready so I could eat like a big girl!!!  

Gallagher Family Picnic!!!!

This is my new "cousin" Henry.  I say cousin because really I have no idea how he is actually related.  His Mom and My Gran are cousins.  So that makes us...what???


Happy Father's Day to My Daddy!   Mommy helped me make this sign for him and he was thrilled!  

No comments: