I don't know that I'll ever catch up with my delay in posting. So here's a recap of what you missed.....
October 26, 2010
Raegan took her first steps!!!
November 23, 2010
I'm a pro!
November 7, 2010
Papa Jack turns 84
November 19, 2010
4th Annual ThanksChristmaKwanzuukaah
Hosted this year by Moi. How do I not have a large group photo of everyone?!?!?!?
November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
November 27, 2010
Trip to Colonial Williamsburg for the Walker Wedding
Yes, we did actually attend a wedding, but this picture is way more funny.
Raegan stayed at home with Gran and Pops! They let her drink and drive?
December 5, 2010
1st Annual Mommy Cookie Exchange
Christmas 2010
Getting our Christmas Tree
Our Elf on a Shelf, Gus.
First encounter with Santa. :(
Raegan gets a sled for Christmas!
Stay tuned for mass recap Part 2!



















1 comment:
Love these pics!!!!
Post a Comment