Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I think my daughter is pretty funny.....

Here's why:

We walked into Target last week and while putting her in the cart at the entrance she exclaimed to all around us, "My mommy has a "ba-gina".    (Yes, that means what you think it means).  I'm going to remind her of that embarrassing day when she asks me to drop her off a block from the mall.

Today she was playing in the office too quietly.  I walked in to find her playing in the drawer with pencils and paperclips.   I said nothing, just a raised eyebrow.  She said, "Raegan what are you doing?"

She sings a lot!   My favorite thus far....  "now I know my ABCs, how I wonder what you are".   (Not kidding, until she was 3 months old I had no idea those songs were the same tune either).

Stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

**LIKE**:)

Jennifer Hock said...

ba ba black sheep too! what a cutie... :)