Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Madtown (Revisited)

On Wednesday, Raegan and I made a trip to Madison for a mini- girls reunion!    We had a blast meeting up with Kim, Marisa, and Steph!    This trip to Madison was a little different that our original stay in Madtown however.   We had 4 toddlers, a baby, and a baby on the way with us!   Wow how times have changed.   :)

Jeni was not able to join us as baby Sam is just to little to travel, but we look forward to meeting him in October!


Raegan (age 2), Larx (18 months), Evelyn (age 4)

Paige (center - age 2)



The best part of the whole day!   I gave my daughter one of Miss Stephanie's FAMOUS cookies.  
I must love you a lot little girl.    

(not because you shouldn't have cookies, but because I am VERY reluctant to share these!!!!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: